Wednesday 2 September 2009

Welcome

Well, it's been a while. Way back in 1999 I started a film review site (Dave's UK Film Page) and spent a good 5 or 6 years regularly reviewing every film I watched at the cinema. But somewhere down the line, around about the time I went to uni and couldn't afford to go the cinema every week or just couldn't be bothered to write about it, I just lost interest. But now, ten years later, I received an email from Geocities (who hosted the site) telling me that their free service was ending and my site would be removed. This was the kick start that I needed and I decided to bring my film review site back from the dead.

I'm going to post some of my old reviews over the coming week or two - only a choice few, as some are either poorly written or I totally disagree with the opinion after rewatching the film. After that I'll start putting in new reviews. I don't go to the cinema as often as I'd like though so I'm going to include DVD reviews too.

But to kick things off I thought I'd post my old Top 100 list from my old website - some of my favourites have changed over the years so excuse some of the entries, although I'll probably come back to this page and tweak it from time to time.

Enjoy, and keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment